Thursday, February 23, 2012

lots to learn

I really need to educate myself a lot more about the economics behind fair trade, free trade, and the global economy as it relates to labor slavery.

So... here's my free time for the next five weeks:

Some of these were recommended to me.  Others just looked interesting. Have you read any of these books?  Do you have any thoughts about them... or other book recommendations on these topics?

In other news of the day, Home Depot apparently doesn't carry any light bulbs made in the USA.  That's disappointing.  The employees were extremely helpful and willing to call supervisors to inquire for me though.  (Yeah, I just became one of those people.)  I think I'll visit a few more stores before I resort to lighting candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment